Saturday, April 12, 2008

Just the beginning


Madeline is growing so fast that I wanted to start documenting our life, and make pictures available to friends and family who don't see us very often. My hope is to start with current photos, and eventually backtrack to November when she was born. Thanks for reading, and enjoy the updates!

4 comments:

Bryna said...

That is possibly the cutest picture in the world. I am so glad that you are going to do this so that I can keep up Madeline's increasing adorableness. Lots of love!

Anonymous said...

How cute is this little girl!
Love it!

Wein said...

What a great picture! And to think you didn't even plan it! I echo Bryna's comment...so glad you are doing this so that we can follow Madeline's development and hear what is new in the Hay household!

Love to all!

Anonymous said...

Just opened my mail and found the beautiful pictures of Madeline. Thanks for sharing!