
Evelyn is 8 weeks old already! Smiles and coos are coming more frequently now, and she has a few favorite toys that she loves to look at and talk to. I feel like she's growing very quickly- she seems a lot heavier now, and definitely longer. Today we had to get out a 6-month outfit because she couldn't extend her legs all the way in the 3-month outfit I had her in. Tomorrow we go to the doctor, so we'll be anxious to see her latest stats and percentages.

As I was giving Evelyn her bath, Madeline walked in wearing her Mr. Potato Head glasses. What a ham! She does love to entertain us and her sister! Whenever Evie cries, Madeline starts singing the ABC song to quiet her down. It often works. She's also talking up a storm, and loves to read
Harold and the Purple Crayon to her doll- "One evening, after thinking it over for some time, Harold decided to go for a walk in the moonlight." She's got the first page memorized. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment