
On July 9, 2011, Great-Grandma Schmitt joined Great-Grandpa in heaven. I will miss her dearly. She was a tremendously important person to me as I was growing up, and I will always remember the sound of her laugh, her wonderful cooking, her love for God and her family. I hope that my life will be as well-lived as hers was!

We went down to Quincy for her funeral and enjoyed more wonderful times with extended family. Madeline and Evie enjoyed the hotel- especially riding the luggage cart!

Cousins Graceann and Andy and Caitlyn.

Madeline and Evie playing with second cousins Bethany and Anna

Laura, Cousin Annette, and Caitlyn

Bethany, Anna, and Caitlyn

A visit to the farm to see the cows

Madeline was not a fan of the flies!


Evie and Grandpa took a tractor ride

Even though we won't be taking trips to Quincy to visit Great-Grandma anymore, we still plan on continuing our visits, and a big family reunion is planned for next July!
No comments:
Post a Comment